Release Notes - AIDA - Version 3.3
- [AIDA-46] - Many tests fail on Relative Precision
- [AIDA-51] - TestHistogramSlices / problem with outflow in slices
- [AIDA-54] - Problem in testing Cloud conversion.
- [AIDA-57] - Should statistics include outflow bins
- [AIDA-58] - Define statistics range
- [AIDA-75] - Add create method that takes options to IPlotterFactory
- [AIDA-91] - TestHistogram CPP version fails.
- [AIDA-95] - add nNaN() method on IHistogram and ICloud
- [AIDA-118] - C++ : On what a user can do a "delete" ? What is assumed to be managed ?
- [AIDA-134] - IFitData::createConnection ; some const & are missing for vectors
- [AIDA-137] - Some aid files do not contain a clause for python...
- [AIDA-139] - Python : Typos (especially concerning "int" and "long" etc.)
- [AIDA-150] - IManagedObject.type() returns String in Java, which should be Class.
- [AIDA-156] - ITree.py fails to compile due to missing value import
- [AIDA-159] - Column's default value
- [AIDA-173] - Definitions of int64 are not complete, 64 bit machinery is missing
- [AIDA-175] - Change version number in IConstants
- [AIDA-181] - Need to improve dtd for IClouds
- [AIDA-182] - Generation of ITupleColumn (templated class)
- [AIDA-8] - Put "boolean isReadOnly()" method in ITree
- [AIDA-101] - Add method returning store type from tree
- [AIDA-107] - Add options to all factory methods
- [AIDA-108] - Add method to AnalysisFactory to create generic factories
- [AIDA-109] - Add IPlottable and a method to IPlotter for plotting IPlottables
- [AIDA-121] - ITuple::bindVariable
- [AIDA-143] - flags to aida-config
- [AIDA-152] - AID should convert min and max variable names to minValue and maxValue (C++).
- [AIDA-162] - Add a way to get normalization parameter
- [AIDA-20] - Define standard python binding
- [AIDA-36] - AIDA Tests should be ported to Solaris and Linux
- [AIDA-42] - Update TestAnnotation to look for list of common keys.
- [AIDA-53] - Define IAnnotation default tags.
- [AIDA-55] - Decouple data and persistency testing
- [AIDA-61] - Re-align c++ tests with Java to incorporate fixes for relative precision
- [AIDA-62] - Use new aida-config scheme to compile and link the tests
- [AIDA-65] - Upgrade to Ant 1.6.0
- [AIDA-66] - Upgrade ANT to 1.6.1
- [AIDA-78] - Upgrade to ANT 1.6.1
- [AIDA-177] - Proposal for using options in AIDA Factories "create" methods
- [AIDA-178] - Should IAnnotation be sensitive to the case of the key?
- [AIDA-15] - Tree creation a little cryptic
- [AIDA-33] - ITuple should properly document its columntypes
- [AIDA-35] - Upgrade Tests to version 3.2
- [AIDA-39] - Tuple needs to define exact returns for getByte, getChar and getLong
- [AIDA-41] - Documentation of common keys list in IAnnotation unclear
- [AIDA-48] - ITreeFactory:;create (String name, String storeName)
- [AIDA-67] - Missing label() method in IAxisStyle
- [AIDA-68] - How do we change the styles for all the regions in a plotter?
- [AIDA-70] - Allow to add styles to a given style.
- [AIDA-72] - Add border styles
- [AIDA-73] - Add size to IMarkerStyle
- [AIDA-77] - What is the correct behavior of addItem in IAnnotation?
- [AIDA-79] - Add showTitle(boolean) method on ITitleStyle
- [AIDA-80] - Add option string to IFitter fit(..) method
- [AIDA-81] - Add availableFitEngines method to IFitFactory
- [AIDA-82] - Add binCenter to histogram and profiles
- [AIDA-83] - Make binHeight and binError implied when filling is unweighted.
- [AIDA-84] - Upgrade to CPPUNIT 1.10.2
- [AIDA-92] - Add options field at the IAnalysisFactory level
- [AIDA-93] - Update documentation for "out-of-range" data
- [AIDA-94] - Update documentation for filling data objects with NaN
- [AIDA-99] - Add a way to specify correlation matrix for fitting
- [AIDA-100] - Add generic styles
- [AIDA-102] - Add Python interfaces/classes
- [AIDA-104] - Change nNan method name
- [AIDA-110] - Clarify life cycle of IAnalysisFactory
- [AIDA-112] - IPlotter lacks a global style
- [AIDA-114] - IManagerObject should have type() method
- [AIDA-115] - Add evaluateMin and evaluateMax method to ITuple
- [AIDA-116] - ITupleFactory lacks copy() method
- [AIDA-120] - Function ; agreement / documentation on the parameters of an exponential.
- [AIDA-126] - We can't get the default value of a tuple column.
- [AIDA-135] - Define semantic to access columns in tuple's subfolders with evals.
- [AIDA-136] - XML. Tuple in a tuple booking specification.
- [AIDA-138] - Comments for python needs some changes
- [AIDA-140] - Python : Change to native exceptions?
- [AIDA-144] - Add findTuple method in ITuple
- [AIDA-146] - Do we need const on size() method in IMarkerStyle?
- [AIDA-147] - Tree isReadOnly() const?
- [AIDA-148] - Add title() method to IPlotterRegion
- [AIDA-149] - IPlotter, should style() be const ?
- [AIDA-151] - columnDefaultValue should document better what will be returned.
- [AIDA-153] - Add title() method to IPlotter.
- [AIDA-154] - Add xLimitMin() and xLimitMax() methods (for x, y and z) to IPlotterRegion
- [AIDA-157] - ITreeFactory.py fails to compile because of missing enum statement.
- [AIDA-163] - Clarify how to set log axis, axis ranges etc
- [AIDA-167] - Avoid data duplication when writing out chained tuples.
- [AIDA-169] - Statistics boxes visibility.
- [AIDA-174] - Named enumerations in AID necessary for defining Units.
- [AIDA-176] - Can not create empty IDataPointSet with options
- [AIDA-179] - Add hasKey(String key) method to IAnnotation
- [AIDA-195] - Missing methods in IFitResult
- [AIDA-200] - New exist method on ITree
- [AIDA-211] - CLONE -ITuple should properly document its columntypes
- Changed the return type of method setLabel in IAxisStyle from boolean to void. It was changed to boolean by mistake in release 3.2.0. (AIDA-44)
- Added options argument to create methods in IDataPointSetFactory (AIDA-9)
- Added method to ICloud to retrieve the number of entries after which the
ICloud will convert to an IHistogram. (AIDA-11)
- In the AIDA factories that create IManagedObjects (IHistograms, IClouds,
IProfiles etc) the argument name has been changed to path. This
means that at creation time the path can now contain a directory structure,
where directories are separated by "/". The last part of the path is taken to
be the name of the IManagedObject. For those factories that require a title,
if the title is not provided, the default is the name. Important: the path
MUST exist. If a directory does not exist an exception is thrown. (AIDA-14)
- New methods added to IDataPointSetFactory to make it easier to create 1D,
2D and 3D IDataPointSets. The create methods take full arrays of values and
- IDataPointSet createX(String name, double x, double ex, double
- IDataPointSet createY(String name, double y, double ey, double
- IDataPointSet createXY(String name,double x,double y,double
ex,double ey,double ex2,double ey2);
- IDataPointSet createXYZ(String name,double x,double y,double
z,double ex,double ey,double ez,double ex2,double ey2,double
- For the C++ interfaces all return types
have been changed to std::string.
- The following methods have been added to the ITuple interface (AIDA-22)
- String columnNames()
- Class columnTypes()
- Added method to ITree to find a mount point. (AIDA-24)
- ITree findTree( String path );
- New methods added to IDataPointSet to set all the values and errors of a
given coordinate at once. (AIDA-25)
- void setCoordinate( int coord, double value, double errp, double
- Changed the signature of the addPoint() method on IDataPointSet; it now returns the IDataPoint that has been added (before it was void).
- Added the following methods to IFunction:
- String title();
- void setTitle(String);